Friday, November 9, 2012

Other financial blogs



Sorry, I missed posting yesterday.  I was at home resting, drinking lots of fluids and mindlessly watching Battlestar Galactica episodes in hopes that I could stave off an oncoming cold.  And I think it worked.  My scratchy throat feels normal today.  So on those occasions that I’m not here to bring you interesting financial tidbits, here are a few of my favorite blogs and websites on the subject.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.




This one has a rather “guy” perspective which I find helpful since the majority of what I read is from women.


 

I mainly read this for Claire.  The other bloggers might have something interesting to say but I am only deeply committed to her on this site.








This is an interesting read to see how things might be slightly different in Canada.




And of course my financial guru, Dave.  These are just success stories but the website has a separate blog for the radio program too.

1 comment:

  1. It was so sweet of you to include me in this list. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete